Friday, July 04, 2008

New Knit and Natter Night

Phew! I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a moment to come on here, but I've made a new resolution to try and come on here regularly

So, whats happening...

This morning, in between every other job I've been decorating up a little box for a man to give as a keepsake to a new baby boy. I was quite pleased with it in the end, especially as I was against the clock as it didnt give me much time!!

A bit of news.. My friend Rachel and I have been organising a Knit and Natter Night the first one is going to be Monday 7th July at 7pm and its being held upstairs in Joe's Newport....should be fun! Just bring your knitting or crochet along. There's no charge but we'll have to buy a few drinks to be allowed to use Joe's.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...