Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Why I am so Happy?

Well you know how it is one day is pretty much the same as the next and before you know it they have merged together and its another Year that gone rushing by.
Yes you've guessed it I am another year older !
and Wiser ? Don't think so !

and Happier? Most definitely !

What makes me happier is sharing my time with my Beautiful Wife Hilary, who gets more and more beautiful each year, whilst I just get older and Grayer!

But what makes my Birthday so special each year is that it's also our Wedding Anniversary aswell.

Here are the two cards I got from Hilary.


This card was embossed using the Cuttlebug before being coloured and finished with a 3d-decoupage parrot.


This card made use of a peel off which was enhanced by colouring with Sakura pens, the centre of the card was cut out to show the rubber stamped insert paper.

So I just want to say Hilary I Love you lots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...