Monday, August 13, 2007

Cardmaking Workshop 28th July

Cardmaking Workshop 28th July

In my workshop this month we had the theme of "Tags".

The room was packed to capacity, and it was a real hive of creativity, and noisy too with everyone throwing ideas around.














Everyone came up with fantastic cards!
















We always have a laugh at the workshops!






I am sure everyone enjoyed themselves because I had lovely
feedback

Here are some photos of the cards June made in the workshop- Brilliant!!



















Next month we are making " Different Shaped" Cards....so a craft knife, craft mat and pointy scissors are the must have items for my next workshop.
For a list of our workshops
click here

1 comment:

June said...

Thank you Mindy for a lovely workshop, shame I can't come every time.
Hopefully I will see you again next summer.
June

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...