Sunday, May 27, 2007

So much fun

I keep meaning to share the fun we have in our workshops, and for one reason or another, I haven't managed to yet - no camera, no batteries, forgetting to take photos until everyone has left...

For May, though, I managed it, mostly. Which is quite fitting as I think it's a year since we began the process of scrapbooking and cardmaking workshops (Mum, correct me if I'm wrong). In that time my style has certainly changed, and so has everyone else's....it's been fascinating to see everyone grow in confidence, try new things, and enjoy the process. Scrapbooking is more than just about the pages - it's about the memories and stories that we share. And in the same way, the workshops are more than just about making something - we chat, we share ideas, we share our stories, we share our stash. I think (and hope) that everyone enjoys the projects that we make, but I know for sure that everyone enjoys the chance to spend some time together, doing something fun.





Don't forget that next month our workshop is on 16th June, and I will post a sample of the project so you can all bring the photos you need :)

Kate x



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a nice crowd at your workshops.

June said...

It looks fun I am on the Island for 3 weeks soon and I am booked in for the next cardmaking workshop, I can't wait.
June

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...